Your bust is an important part of your ability to feel attractive and feminine, which is why we’re excited to offer patients a wide variety of breast procedures at the Virginia Institute of Plastic Surgery.
Why Choose Breast Surgery?
Women pursue breast surgery for a variety of reasons, including:
- A desire for increased breast size due to dissatisfaction with breasts that are too small for their frame.
- Resolution of medical or aesthetic complications relating to macromastia (overly large and heavy breasts).
- Correction of breast ptosis (sagging) due to aging, childbirth, and/or breastfeeding.
- Correction of complications or unsuccessful results of prior breast surgery.
- Reconstructing breasts that look and feel natural after mastectomy, double mastectomy, radiation therapy, or traumatic injury.