The LITTLE Lipo procedure offers patients an exciting alternative to traditional liposuction, with minimal recovery time and no need for general anesthesia.
Why LITTLE Lipo?
Toning your tummy, legs, chin, arms, or back shouldn’t require a long recovery period or major surgery. That’s why we developed LITTLE Lipo, our proprietary liposuction procedure. LITTLE Lipo uses miniaturized instruments and an advanced vibrational technique that reduces fat in one session while significantly reducing your postoperative recovery period.
LITTLE Lipo is usually an outpatient procedure, allowing you to go home the same day and return back to work after a long weekend. LITTLE Lipo can be performed using a variety of anesthesia options–it doesn’t require general anesthesia unless you prefer it. We offer awake local anesthesia or conscious sedation (twilight anesthesia). We will work with you during your consultation ahead of time to determine the option that you’re most comfortable with and is best for you.
What Are The Advantages Of LITTLE Lipo?
- Results appear instantly
- Recovery period is brief
- No major surgery–the procedure is minimally invasive
- Minimal pain and discomfort
- Your choice of anesthesia–general, local, or twilight
- Helps to firm and tighten the skin
Learn More About Our Revolutionary “LITTLE Lipo” Procedure At Virginia Institute Of Plastic Surgery, Your Body Contouring Specialists!
- Up to 80% reduction in excess fat in just one treatment*
- As effective as ultrasonic and laser liposuction
- Minimally invasive with only minimal recovery time (typically 48-72 hrs)
- Performed comfortably with just a mild anti-anxiety medication and local anesthesia
- Very tiny, well-hidden incisions (typically only ¼ inch!)
- Avoid the risk of general anesthesia
- Privacy: no one needs to know you had the procedure
It’s Just A “LITTLE Lipo”, No One Will Know!
What’s LITTLE Lipo at Virginia Institute of Plastic Surgery? It’s our revolutionary new way to transform your body without the need for general anesthesia or a long recovery time!
- L = Local anesthetic, low downtime
- I = In office
- T = Tumescent
- T = Technique
- L = Liposuction
- E = External Radiofrequency
At Virginia Institute of Plastic Surgery, with two convenient locations in Richmond, Virginia and Tyson’s Corner (Vienna), Virginia, we are YOUR body contouring specialists, where our goal is to help you rediscover the sleek, beautiful figure of your dreams with our revolutionary LITTLE Lipo procedure!
*Results vary and are not guaranteed.
What Sets the Virginia Institute of Plastic Surgery Apart
As one of the top liposuction providers, we believe the following sets us apart:
- We offer a permanent fat reduction in one session with minimal downtime and quick recovery
- We provide options for awake local-only liposuction, sedation, or general anesthesia
- Liposuction at VIPS is performed by a Board-Certified Plastic Surgeon with over fifteen years of cosmetic and aesthetic experience
- You’ll consult with the physician who will perform your procedure, not a tech or scheduler
- We pair liposuction with the latest generation of skin-tightening technology, such as Renuvion, J-Plasma, and Bodytite
- We use power-assisted vibrational liposuction for a more gentle procedure with less trauma and downtime
- As Body Contouring Experts, we offer comparison and choice of other techniques, including liposuction and tummy tuck
Burton M. Sundin, MD
Reps B. Sundin, MD
DRS. BURTON & REPS SUNDIN
Drs. Burton and Reps Sundin are board-certified plastic surgeons who specialize in liposuction. As premier liposuction surgeons, their standard of care and expertise in this field is the very best. They are committed to achieving natural-looking results that enhance their patients’ quality of life. This is why they dedicate themselves to each patient, starting with developing a custom surgical and anesthesia plan to ensure safety and ultimate satisfaction.
The Virginia Institute of Plastic Surgery is run by surgeons who take a hands-on approach to every step of your experience, giving their complete attention to your procedure from start to finish. Please contact us to learn more or schedule a consultation to find out what LITTLE Lipo can achieve for you.
LITTLE Lipo: Slim Down Your Problem Zones With Help From A Board-Certified Plastic Surgeon
LITTLE Lipo is an advanced technique that is perfect for patients seeking to slim down unwelcome curves by targeting pockets of excess fatty tissue in the:
- Abdomen: minimize the appearance of “love handles”, “muffin tops”, and other bulges
- Legs: slim down saddlebags, banana rolls, inner thighs, and hips
- Double chin/neck
- Upper arms
- Lower back fat, flanks, and areas with so-called “bra fat”
Your LITTLE Lipo procedure will be performed in the pristine and comfortable offices of Virginia Institute of Plastic Surgery and will always be performed by one of our two surgeons, Dr. Reps Sundin or Dr. Burton Sundin.
Both Drs. Sundins are Board certified in plastic surgery and have decades of experience designing and performing customized body contouring procedures utilizing today’s most advanced techniques.
Contact The Virginia Institute Of Plastic Surgery
At the Virginia Institute of Plastic Surgery, with offices conveniently located in Richmond and Tyson’s Corner (Vienna), Virginia, our ultimate goal is to ensure you achieve naturally-gorgeous results that reflect your inner beauty and vitality, while providing you with excellent medical care that maintains and supports your health and well-being. Dr. Burton Sundin and Dr. Reps Sundin are both Board Certified in plastic surgery with extensive specialized training and decades of experience, enabling them to stay abreast of the latest advancements in cosmetic surgery and non-surgical rejuvenation procedures. Their dedication to the powerful combination of cutting-edge techniques, open and honest communication, and a patient-centric philosophy is sure to maximize your safety and comfort, while ensuring simply stunning, simply amazing results!
If you are interested in learning more the benefits of LITTLE Lipo, or you would like more information on any of our surgical or non-surgical rejuvenation procedures, we encourage you to contact the Virginia Institute of Plastic Surgery to schedule an appointment today. We look forward to hearing from you!
*Individual Results May Vary. Results Not Guaranteed.
DISCLAIMER: Weight loss is never permanent. LITTLE Lipo is NOT intended as a weight loss mechanism. This procedure removes fat cells from the body, but the remaining fat cells can continue to grow and expand. To maintain long-term results, be sure to maintain a stable weight and adhere to a healthy diet and exercise routine.