Botox is a neuromodulator that relaxes facial muscles to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
What can BOTOX address?
BOTOX is perfect for addressing the unwelcome appearance of:
- Crow’s feet
- Eyebrow asymmetry
- Sagging and creasing of the forehead and brow area
- Drooping at the corners of the mouth
- Frown lines
- Marionette lines
- Upper and lower lip creases
- Gummy smile caused by masseter hypertrophy
- Issues related to TMJ
- Excessive cleft chin or “peach pit” chin
- Vertical and horizontal neck creases
- Wrinkling on the décolleté (chest)