We are pleased to offer Vi Peel, which is a pharmaceutical grade, medium strength peel that will dramatically enhance your skin tone and texture. Not the typical chemical peel, the Vi Peel is created using a unique proprietary formula that combines the power of TCA, salicylic acid, retinoic acid, phenol, vitamin C, and minerals.
Vi Peel is safe and effective, no matter what your skin type is, and it can be used not only on your face, but also the neck, arms, chest, legs, and back. When you include Vi Peel in your professional skin care regimen, you can continue to enjoy healthy, radiant, and gorgeous looking skin.
Benefits of a Vi Peel Treatment
A customized Vi Peel treatment from our experienced aestheticians can provide you the following skin care benefits:
- Improve your skin texture, tone and complexion
- Reduce or resolve skin conditions, such as sun damage, age spots, freckles, melasma, rosacea, and hyperpigmentation
- Mitigate the effect of mild facial wrinkles and fine lines
- Reduce or erase the appearance of crow’s feet around your eyes
- Shrink enlarged pores and provide skin clarity
- Refine the skin surface by promoting cellular turnover
- Improve the appearance of acne scars and certain active acne
- Create firmer, volumized skin through new collagen formation
- Provide youthful results as an independent treatment as well as serve as a complimentary procedure to other minimally invasive treatments
How Vi Peel Components Work to Improve Your Skin?
Each active component in the Vi Peel performs a unique function to improve your skin appearance. The blended formulation may also include ingredients, such as hydrocortisone, hydroquinone, benzoyl peroxide, and kojic acid, depending on the custom Vi Peel our experts may recommend for your skin. The role of each component includes:
- TCA (trichloroacetic acid) – works to exfoliate your skin and trigger the generation of new collagen and elastin fibers
- Retionic Acid – generates rapid cellular turnover and inhibits the excess production of melanin to curb hyperpigmentation
- Salicylic Acid – works to eliminate acne causing bacteria from your skin by cleansing the pores, while calming the inflammation
- Hydroquinone and Kojic Acid – both ingredients help in diminishing pigmentation, while providing a brighter, radiant complexion
- Ascorbic Acid – this proven antioxidant stops free radical damage and help you achieve a smoother texture and even looking skin tone
- Phenol – it will numb the targeted areas of the skin to allow for a more comfortably and pain-free treatment application
Favorite of Beauty Magazines and Celebrities
The next generation Vi Peel has become one of the most talked about facial skin care treatment with numerous A-list celebrities revealing their admiration for it. National beauty publications have frequently featured Vi Peel, which include The Oprah Magazine, In Style, Life & Style, Elle, Allure, Us Weekly, and the Glamour Magazine.
How Many Treatments will You Require?
We usually recommend a series of three to four treatments to help you achieve optimal results. But this can vary according to your personal skin enhancement goals and the degree of skin correction you may need. We will space each treatment two to four weeks apart. For the best preventative action, you should undergo about four maintenance treatments in a year.