The best way to get plastic surgery results you can trust is by choosing the right plastic surgeon for the job. Make sure that when you are looking at plastic surgeons, you’re noticing which ones perform their procedures at accredited facilities.
How do facilities get accredited? They must have several qualifications, including the following:
• The facility must have the right medications and equipment on hand in case of complications.
• The facility should have a plan in place in the event where a patient transfer to a hospital is required.
• The facility should follow national, local, and state building safety regulations, along with regulations pertaining to hazardous waste.
• At least two licensed staff members must be there to provide around-the-clock care for patients. At least one of these staff members must be certified in Advanced Cardiac Life Support.
• Advanced monitoring of patients should be practiced during and after surgery.
Doctors Burton Sundin and Reps Sundin perform all operations in accredited facilities. They have operating privileges at Bon Secours St. Mary’s Hospital, HCA Doctors’ Hospital, Stony Point Surgery Center, and many other facilities.
To find out more about accredited facilities from two experienced board-certified plastic surgeons, meet with Doctors Burton Sundin and Reps Sundin for a consultation. Contact our office to arrange a consultation with these skilled plastic surgeons.