Skinprint Fundamentals™: Skin care as unique as your skin!
Your skin is as unique as you are. So how can you keep your skin fresh and healthy using products designed for someone else’s skin? The simple fact is, you can’t. Many medical-grade products are designed for the average skin, capable of delivering only superficial, temporary results. The Skinprint Fundamentals™ collection is different! This advanced, comprehensive line of powerful skin care products is designed to work with your skin’s unique biochemistry, penetrating deep into the skin to resolve your problem zones from the inside, out.
Our goal is to design a holistic skin care program just for you! Our Master Esthetician in the Richmond, Virginia office of the Virginia Institute of Plastic Surgery will work closely with you to develop a 100% customized skin care program, incorporating the products and treatments required to meet the specific—and unique—needs of your skin. And once you have begun using the recommended Skinprint products, we will schedule regular follow-ups to reevaluate your skin, determine the efficacy of your program, and make adjustments in order to ensure that you achieve the visible, naturally-beautiful results you want and deserve!
*Free consultations do not apply to PRP, Scar Revision, Earlobe Repair, Revision Surgery, or Insurance related procedures or conditions.
Benefits of Skinprint Fundamentals™ Skin Care
Skinprint’s Fundamentals™ line of precisely-formulated skin care products is ideally suited to address a variety of skin care concerns, including:
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Lax, loose skin tone
- Pigmentation concerns, including dark spots and redness
- Aging around the eyes, such as puffiness, dark circles, and wrinkles
- Rough skin texture and enlarged pores
- Blemishes and acne
- Sensitive skin
This advanced line of products also includes sunscreens for powerful sun protection, gentle yet effective body washes, and intensive therapies for delicate lips.
The Fundamentals™ collection has been precisely formulated for targeted efficacy, using the precise dosage of active ingredients required to penetrate and activate your skin to optimize your results with fewer side effects, as well as to enhance product synergism, so your chosen products work together to maximize, not undermine, the performance of each individual product.
Advanced Skin Care Tailored Just for You
Our skin care program is about more than simply selling you prescription-grade products for at home use. Instead, our goal is to tailor a comprehensive program designed to keep your skin healthy and beautiful from the inside out, over the long term. Developing your customized program involves the following simple yet critical steps:
- Comprehensive Skin Analysis: Our Master Esthetician will work with you to take a comprehensive history and analysis of your skin to identify your specific problem areas.
- Product Recommendations: We will make recommendations on which Fundamentals™ products we believe will be most beneficial to resolving your concerns.
- Treatment Recommendations: High quality at home skin care is a critical element of keeping your skin healthy and young-looking. However, some patients may find their results optimized when combined with regular and/or periodic in-office rejuvenation treatments.
- Follow-up: We will schedule regular follow up visits with our Master Esthetician to evaluate results of your customized skin care program, to ensure your satisfaction with both the recommended products and the visible results, and make adjustments as required to keep up with the changing needs of your skin!
Contact the Virginia Institute of Plastic Surgery
At the Virginia Institute of Plastic Surgery, with offices conveniently located in Richmond and Tyson’s Corner, our ultimate goal is to ensure you achieve naturally-gorgeous results that reflect your inner beauty and vitality, while providing you with excellent medical care that maintains and supports your health and well-being. Dr. Burton Sundin and Dr. Reps Sundin are both Board Certified in plastic surgery with extensive specialized training and decades of experience, enabling them to stay abreast of the latest advancements in cosmetic surgery and non-surgical rejuvenation procedures. Their dedication to the powerful combination of cutting-edge techniques, open and honest communication, and a patient-centric philosophy is sure to maximize your safety and comfort, while ensuring simply stunning, simply amazing results!
If you are interested in superior skin care to achieve visible results with Skinprint Fundamentals™ skin care, we encourage you to contact the Richmond office of the Virginia Institute of Plastic Surgery to schedule an appointment today. We look forward to hearing from you!