Fat Grafting Of The Breast
Fat transfer breast augmentation is an all-natural alternative that delivers stunning results. The procedure makes use of liposuction for harvesting fat from donor body areas. This is typically the flanks, abdomen, thighs, and back. The fat is purified and injected in the breasts for achieving the desired appearance. Breast augmentation using fat transfer achieves natural looking and feeling results.
The Virginia Institute of Plastic Surgery (VIPS), led by board certified plastic surgeons Dr. Burton M. Sundin and Dr. Reps B. Sundin, provides breast fat grafting local anesthesia procedure to patients in Richmond, Fredericksburg, Northern Virginia, and surrounding communities.
Advantages of Breast Augmentation with Fat Transfer
These are a few benefits of breast augmentation using the fat transfer technique:
- Safe and natural breast augmentation method
- Risk of allergic reaction is eliminated by using body’s own fat
- Natural looking and long-lasting results
- Minimally invasive with short recovery period and less downtime
- Additional body sculpting benefits in donor areas
- No synthetic or artificial materials are involved
- Natural look and feel
- No scarring since fat is injected using a tiny needle
- Easy to achieve breast symmetry
Suitable Candidate for Breast Augmentation with Fat Transfer
Ideal candidates for breast augmentation with fat transfer should be:
- In overall good health
- Having realistic expectations for the final results of the procedure
- Desiring a modest breast size increase
- Having sufficient surplus fat in other body areas for the purpose of harvesting
Breast Augmentation Using Fat Transfer Procedure
Breast augmentation using fat transfer is a straightforward procedure. The cosmetic surgeon will try and make the fat removal process as pain-free and safe as possible by using their experience with advanced liposuction techniques. The method is less involved as compared to conventional breast augmentation through implants technique once the fat is removed.
This is because the procedure doesn’t involve any large incisions. You don’t have to worry about the placement of implants under or over the breast muscle. Breast augmentation using fat transfer procedure is performed in the following way:
- Gentle liposuction using fine cannulas is employed first for removing fat from various body parts, such as the abdomen, love handles, and thighs.
- Fat is processed in a sterile environment for removing liquids and impurities.
- Fat is injected in the breasts for achieving the desired volume, size, and shape.
- Breast augmentation using fat transfer is performed as an outpatient procedure. You should be able to return home the same day.
Breast Augmentation with Fat Transfer Results
You should see an increase of 1 to 1.5 cup size depending on the current breast cup size and chest measurement. Adding fat to breasts is quite possibly the most natural and softest feeling way of enhancing cup size. This is because the breasts are mostly made up of fat to begin with.
One of the greatest benefits of using own fat for augmenting breast tissue is that the fat doesn’t need to be removed or changed in the future unlike implants. Fat cells never need to be removed once they are completely incorporated within their new environment.
Cosmetic surgeons at VIPS receive patients from Richmond, Fredericksburg, Northern Virginia, and nearby areas for fat grafting of the breast local anesthesia procedure.
Contact Virginia Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Dr. Sundin Today for a Consultation
Serving Richmond, Virginia, Fredricksburg, Williamsburg, Charlottesville, Hampton, Newport News, Norfolk, Tidewater, Sullfolk, Virginia Beach, Northern Virginia, Washington DC, Vienna, McLean, Fairfax, Loudoun County, Ashburn, Tysons Corner, Reston, Arlington and surrounding communities.