Learn More About Our Revolutionary “LITTLE Lipo” Procedure at Virginia Institute of Plastic Surgery, Your Body Contouring Specialists!
- Up to 80% reduction in excess fat in just one treatment*
- As effective as ultrasonic and laser liposuction
- Minimally invasive with only minimal recovery time (typically 48-72 hrs)
- Performed comfortably with just a mild anti-anxiety medication and local anesthesia
- Very tiny, well-hidden incisions (typically only ¼ inch!)
- Avoid the risk of general anesthesia
- Privacy: no one needs to know you had the procedure
It’s just a “LITTLE Lipo”, no one will know!
L = Local anesthetic, low downtime
I = In office
T = Tumescent
T = Technique
L = Liposuction
E = External Radiofrequency
At Virginia Institute of Plastic Surgery, with two convenient locations in Richmond, Virginia and Tyson’s Corner (Vienna), Virginia, we are YOUR body contouring specialists, where our goal is to help you rediscover the sleek, beautiful figure of your dreams with our revolutionary LITTLE Lipo procedure!
*Results vary and are not guaranteed.
LITTLE Lipo: slim down your problem zones with help from a Board certified plastic surgeon
LITTLE Lipo is an advanced technique that is perfect for patients seeking to slim down unwelcome curves by targeting pockets of excess fatty tissue in the:
- Abdomen: minimize the appearance of “love handles”, “muffin tops”, and other bulges
- Legs: slim down saddlebags, banana rolls, inner thighs, and hips
- Double chin/neck
- Upper arms
- Lower back fat, flanks, and areas with so-called “bra fat”
Your LITTLE Lipo procedure will performed in the pristine and comfortable offices of Virginia Institute of Plastic Surgery and will always be performed by one of our two surgeons, Dr. Reps Sundin or Dr. Burton Sundin. Both Drs. Sundins are Board certified in plastic surgery and have decades of experience designing and performing customized body contouring procedures utilizing today’s most advanced techniques.
How Does LITTLE Lipo Work?
- Performed with local tumescent anesthetic and anti-anxiety medication. Because it does not require general anesthesia, you will be awake and comfortable throughout the procedure!
- Utilizes very small incisions (1/4”) to minimize swelling, bruising, and discomfort
- Requires less downtime than traditional large volume liposuction
- Typically safer and more comfortable than traditional large volume liposuction
- Always performed by a Board certified plastic surgeon
So how does LITTLE Lipo work? First, the target area, including skin and fat, are numbed with a saline solution which contains lidocaine, a powerful local anesthetic. This solution—called tumescence—very effectively numbs the area and makes the fat cells easier to remove. Then, the unwanted fat cells are gently suctioned out using very thin tubes known as cannula. Because LITTLE Lipo utilizes very fine cannula—typically only 3mm in diameter and no larger than 5mm in diameter—the incisions can be very, very tiny. The result: a more comfortable procedure with a shorter recovery time and fewer risk of unwanted side effects! In fact, most patients only need to take a long weekend to recover.
For some patients, a combination of advanced body contouring techniques, including LITTLE Lipo, may be appropriate and we may, therefore, combine this technique with another advanced body contouring technique such as:
- Venus Legacy™
- Fat Grafting
*Results vary and are not guaranteed.
*Individual results may vary. Results not guaranteed.
DISCLAIMER: Weight loss is never permanent. LITTLE Lipo is NOT intended as a weight loss mechanism. This procedure removes fat cells from the body, but the remaining fat cells can continue to grow and expand. To maintain long-term results, be sure to maintain a stable weight and adhere to a healthy diet and exercise routine.
Contact the Virginia Institute of Plastic Surgery
At the Virginia Institute of Plastic Surgery, with offices conveniently located in Richmond and Tyson’s Corner (Vienna), Virginia, our ultimate goal is to ensure you achieve naturally-gorgeous results that reflect your inner beauty and vitality, while providing you with excellent medical care that maintains and supports your health and well-being. Dr. Burton Sundin and Dr. Reps Sundin are both Board Certified in plastic surgery with extensive specialized training and decades of experience, enabling them to stay abreast of the latest advancements in cosmetic surgery and non-surgical rejuvenation procedures. Their dedication to the powerful combination of cutting-edge techniques, open and honest communication, and a patient-centric philosophy is sure to maximize your safety and comfort, while ensuring simply stunning, simply amazing results!
If you are interested in learning more the benefits of LITTLE Lipo, or you would like more information on any of our surgical or non-surgical rejuvenation procedures, we encourage you to contact the Virginia Institute of Plastic Surgery to schedule an appointment today. We look forward to hearing from you!