What is JUVÉDERM VOLUMA™ XC injectable gel?
JUVÉDERM VOLUMA™ XC injectable gel is the first and only filler FDA-approved to instantly add volume to the cheek area. It gives you a subtle lift, helping to restore contour and a more youthful profile, for up to 2 years, in patients over the age of 21. It’s different than JUVÉDERM® XC and works on a different area of the face. JUVÉDERM® XC smoothes out moderate to severe wrinkles and folds around the nose and mouth, like parentheses. JUVÉDERM VOLUMA™ XC, however, adds volume to the cheek area.*
*Free consultations do not apply to PRP, Scar Revision, Earlobe Repair, Revision Surgery, or Insurance related procedures or conditions.
What else should you know about JUVÉDERM VOLUMA™ XC?
- First and only Hyaluronic Acid (HA) filler FDA-approved to instantly add volume to the cheek area, resulting in a subtle lift*
- Clinically proven to last up to 2 years with optimal treatment*
- JUVÉDERM VOLUMA™ XC is from the makers of the #1 family of fillers*
- After 24 hours, you should be able to resume your normal activities*
- Side effects are moderate and generally last 2 to 4 weeks. Common side effects include temporary reactions at the treatment site such as tenderness, swelling, firmness, lumps/bumps, bruising, pain, redness, discoloration, and itching.*
*DISCLAIMER: Individual results may vary. Results are neither guaranteed nor permanent. All patients must have realistic expectations of what plastic surgery and/or non-surgical procedures can achieve.
Video courtesy of Juvederm. Individual results may vary and are not guaranteed.