Strong, Vigorous, and Energetic Inside and Out: Cosmetic Procedures Just for Men
In today’s image-conscious society, the successful man is often one who looks strong, vigorous, and energetic even as it becomes obvious that he’s getting a little older. Men seeking to stay competitive in the corporate world, and especially those men who may find themselves in the public eye, must take active steps to ensure that their external appearance reflects their inner vitality and youthful energy.
In fact, men from all walks of life have had their lives transformed by cosmetic surgery or have found both their appearance enhanced and their self-confidence improved after a non-surgical rejuvenation treatment. Board certified plastic surgeons Dr. Reps Sundin and Dr. Burton Sundin at the Virginia Institute of Plastic Surgery have extensive experience creating unique, fully-customized cosmetic treatments explicitly designed to enhance the male physique.
Some of our most popular treatments among our male clientele include:
Non-surgical facial rejuvenation:
Men as well as women find that a youthful, vigorous, energetic appearance can play a critical role in furthering a successful career and actively pursuing—and maintaining—romantic relationships. But let’s face it: all of us want to feel young, sexy, and confident when we look in the mirror. To help maintain and enhance a youthful demeanor, we offer:
- Botox® / Xeomin®: fights the appearance of lines and wrinkles between the eyebrows, across the forehead, and around the eyes
- Injectable dermal fillers: perfect for men seeking to enhance the appearance of a strong jawline and masculine facial features, as well as address lines, wrinkles, and other signs of aging
- Non-surgical anti-aging skin rejuvenation: laser skin resurfacing, chemical peels, microneedling, and dermaplaning can literally take years off your appearance by keeping your skin healthy
The vast majority of men will find themselves with less and less hair with every passing year. While some men can sport the shaved-head look without a problem, others find that even mild hair loss can dramatically undermine their appearance. Therefore, we offer cutting-edge hair restoration techniques designed to restore your full head of hair, as well as your self-confidence:
- NeoGraft™ Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE): a revolutionary, minimally-invasive method of transplanting and re-growing hair follicles to consistently produce a thick, natural-looking head of hair
Minimally-invasive or non-invasive body contouring:
Even for men who maintain a healthy diet and exercise regularly, aging often brings with it the accumulation of a little extra weight, especially around the waist and abdomen. From liposuction to non-surgical body shaping, we offer a comprehensive menu of body contouring procedures designed to help you maintain a strong and athletic physique, including:
- Non-invasive body contouring: technologies such as CoolSculpting®, truSculpt™, Liposonix™, and Ultrashape® can significantly minimize the appearance of unwanted bulges without incisions, surgery, or downtime
- LITTLE Liposuction: some patients may require a “little” extra help maintaining a slim figure; our specialized LITTLE Liposuction technique is a cutting-edge procedure that delivers surgery-like body-shaping results without general anesthesia or extended downtime
Contact the Virginia Institute of Plastic Surgery
At the Virginia Institute of Plastic Surgery, with offices conveniently located in Richmond and Tyson’s Corner, Virginia our ultimate goal is to ensure you achieve naturally-gorgeous results that reflect your inner beauty and vitality, while providing you with excellent medical care that maintains and supports your health and well-being. Dr. Burton Sundin and Dr. Reps Sundin are both Board Certified in plastic surgery with extensive specialized training and decades of experience, enabling them to stay abreast of the latest advancements in cosmetic surgery and non-surgical rejuvenation procedures. Their dedication to the powerful combination of cutting-edge techniques, open and honest communication, and a patient-centric philosophy is sure to maximize your safety and comfort, while ensuring simply stunning, simply amazing results!*
If you are interested in learning more the benefits of non-surgical rejuvenation treatments customized just for men, we encourage you to contact the Virginia Institute of Plastic Surgery to schedule an appointment today. We look forward to hearing from you!*
*Results may not vary and are not guaranteed.