Achieve Incredible Facial Rejuvenation without Surgery with the PRP – Platelet Rich Plasma Facelift!*
The PRP – Platelet Rich Plasma Facelift is an incredible new non-surgical approach to facial rejuvenation that allows you to turn back the hands of time and restore your naturally-gorgeous appearance and youthful glow! The PRP – Platelet Rich Plasma Facelift is a non-invasive rejuvenation treatment that actually sparks your body’s own healing mechanisms to repair skin damaged by environmental exposure and the natural aging process. By activating and harnessing natural growth factors within your own blood and combining them with precise placement of next-generation dermal fillers, the PRP – Platelet Rich Plasma Facelift safely, comfortably, and effectively restores the balance of collagen and hyaluronic acid your skin needs to maintain its fresh look that reflects your youthful vigor!*
*The PRP – Platelet Rich Plasma Facelift is an ideal non-surgical treatment for anyone seeking to reverse troubling signs of facial aging, including:
- Dull, gray, and worn skin tone caused by lack of adequate blood flow throughout the skin
- Sagging, drooping facial contours caused by the decline of elastin and collagen in the skin
- Rough, dull skin texture caused by UV damage and exposure to environmental pollutants
- A worn-out, tired facial appearance
At Virginia Institute of Plastic Surgery, located in Richmond and Vienna, Virginia, Board Certified plastic surgeons Drs. Burton and Reps Sundin are pleased to offer this revolutionary, non-invasive way to combat these common signs of aging. They have incorporated the PRP – Platelet Rich Plasma Facelift into their practice because it is one of the safest, most effective non-surgical rejuvenation treatments available today.*
*Free consultations do not apply to PRP, Scar Revision, Earlobe Repair, Revision Surgery, or Insurance related procedures or conditions.
*Benefits of the PRP – Platelet Rich Plasma Facelift
- Offers successful, long-lasting results without the need for surgery or anesthesia.
- Achieves similar results as a surgical facelift, with significantly less risk, cost, and recovery time.
- Addresses depleted facial volume and irregular skin texture and tone in one simple treatment.
- Enhances the impact of hyaluronic acid-based dermal fillers.
- Regenerates new, younger facial tissues for an enhanced glow and look of vitality and youthfulness!
How Does the PRP – Platelet Rich Plasma Facelift Work?
The PRP – Platelet Rich Plasma Facelift is based on the very latest, cutting-edge research on the incredible power of the body to heal itself. As we learn more about how to stimulate the body’s healing mechanisms, aesthetic treatments such as the PRP – Platelet Rich Plasma Facelift can harness these mechanisms to rejuvenation facial tissue while preserving the natural balance of facial features for naturally-gorgeous results. The PRP – Platelet Rich Plasma Facelift is an individually-tailored three-step process using a customized blend of hyaluronic acid-based dermal fillers and growth factors taken from your own blood. This revolutionary technique stimulates the growth of new collagen strands, fatty tissue, and blood vessels to restore your skin’s smooth, plump, healthy appearance.*
- Your natural, younger-looking facial contours are carefully restored with precise injections of HA-based dermal fillers such as Juvederm or Restylane depending on your unique aesthetic goals. Placement of each injection is designed to preserve your face’s natural shape.*
- Natural growth factors in your blood are isolated and activated to stimulate natural healing mechanisms. Approximately two teaspoons of the patient’s own blood are purified and separated to isolate the platelet-rich plasma (PRP). Eight growth factors within the PRP are then stimulated to initiate their healing capacity.*
- The activated growth factors are carefully reinjected into the facial tissue after the application of a topical numbing cream. Embedded deep within the facial tissues, the growth factors stimulate the growth of new collagen, blood vessels, and fatty tissue, and literally enable your skin to heal itself!*
The PRP – Platelet Rich Plasma Facelift is a comfortable, safe, and highly effective rejuvenation procedure that can be completed in one simple visit to the Virginia Institute of Plastic Surgery. As the PRP – Platelet Rich Plasma Facelift sparks the body’s healing capabilities, plump, younger-looking skin will become increasingly visible two to three months after your treatment, but the naturally-beautiful results can last for up to two years!*
Contact the Virginia Institute of Plastic Surgery
At the Virginia Institute of Plastic Surgery, with offices conveniently located in Richmond and Tyson’s Corner, our ultimate goal is to ensure you achieve naturally-gorgeous results that reflect your inner beauty and vitality, while providing you with excellent medical care that maintains and supports your health and well-being. Dr. Burton Sundin and Dr. Reps Sundin are both Board Certified in plastic surgery with extensive specialized training and decades of experience, enabling them to stay abreast of the latest advancements in cosmetic surgery and non-surgical rejuvenation procedures. Their dedication to the powerful combination of cutting-edge techniques, open and honest communication, and a patient-centric philosophy is sure to maximize your safety and comfort.*
If you are interested in non-surgical facial rejuvenation with the PRP – Platelet Rich Plasma Facelift, or would more information on any of our surgical or non-surgical rejuvenation procedures, we encourage you to contact the Virginia Institute of Plastic Surgery to schedule an appointment today. We look forward to hearing from you!
*DISCLAIMER: Individual results may vary. Results are neither guaranteed nor permanent. All patients must have realistic expectations of what plastic surgery and/or non-surgical procedures can achieve.